Peace and Patience. Those are the two words that we can use to best describe exactly what Alexis’ demeanor was like throughout her incredibly seamless, beautiful wedding day.
With a ceremony full of all the bells and whistles to a beautiful country club reception full of family who loved to holler and swaller, our team had an absolute BLAST capturing the love!
Alexis and Michael, you two are the reason Soul Creations is here today: to capture a full testimony, pray and encourage couples throughout their engagement season and on their wedding day, and inspire marriages to keep Christ at the center throughout every nitty gritty detail.
YOU DID THAT!
When we first heard Alexis explain that her reception details were fully handled by her older brother, we were amazed. When we then heard her younger brother emcee the reception, we were blown away. When we saw how stress-free she was because she truly cared ONLY for the bigger picture of the sacrament instead of the specifics, we got misty-eyed.
Thank you, thank you, thank you - for reminding us of the beauty and joy that comes from wedding days. The deep joy of uniting as one :)
AND A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OUR VENDORS:
- Ceremony Venue: Holy Rosary Catholic Church
- Reception Venue: Hillcrest Country Club
- Florist: Eufloric Events
- Cake: Heavenly Sweets Bakery
- Rings: Norman Greene (Engagement Puzzle Ring)
- DJ: Goedde Sound and Light
- Shoes: JCPenney
- Bridal Gown: David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Videography: Sauer Productions
- Veil: The Mantilla Company