What if you had someone on your team...
Capturing Your Testimony. Encouraging Your Heart. Inspiring Your Marriage.
Hey there, friend!
I'm Andrea, a artistic and a motivated dream chaser who loves to serve others well, and most days you can find me loving on my baby while playing board games, going for evening walks, and watching Netflix with my hubby an during the week.
Aside from that, you can find me taking pictures of some sort. It could be a session, wedding, products for small shop owners, or of my little man!
I grew up in the christian church and was baptized when I was in second grade. Although I was baptized, I do not think my little 9 year old self knew what it really meant. It wasn’t until high school did I realize that just because I was a “christian” did not mean that I was a Christ follower. I started digging into God’s word and learning and falling more in love with Him.
My faith has been tested and I have failed and turned away from God during times in my life. It’s been through those experiences that I have learned that my Jesus is always there with open arms to love and forgive me. I was stuck on the sins of my past and let Satan make me feel little, worthless, and unforgivable. If you ever feel like I did, give it to Jesus. It will change your life!
xx | the cheerleader in your corner
More About Me
* Marriage is supposed to be sugar and spice and everything nice, right? I’m sure you have heard it, marriage is HARD. I am so thankful that I have God to lean on and to teach me.
The biggest thing that I have been learning lately is that I am not always right. The women is always right, happy wife happy life. Although those saying are normally used in the joking manner, they are not true! I am not above my husband and he is not above me, we are to submit to one another. (Ephesians 5:21-33) It’s been a hard lesson to learn.
* I do still have a bucket list, and my top items are:
- Photograph an elopement in the mountains somewhere
- Go to Hungry! I am 50% Hungarian, so I’d love to see where my family is from
- I’d love to go on a mission’s trip with my hubby and son (when he’s old enough)