Hey there, miss!
I'm Sinikka, a wedding photographer and educator on mission to encourage your heart when the season of preparation gets hard, remind you to slow down, and walk with you step by step on your journey with practical and spiritual encouragement.
Most days you can find me walking hand in hand beside the love of my life, Alan. On any given day, you'll find us taking hikes, drinking wine, watching Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's latest show or movie, and planning our next family vacation to the West.
People often refer to me as a go-getter and dream-chaser who loves to serve others well. I am a lover of all things healthy, early morning spiritual reads, and am a self-proclaimed coffee snob and food lover, so don't hesitate to reach out to chat about your wedding or new venture over a good cup of joe or meal!
xoxo | the cheerleader in your corner
More About Me
I photograph brides that want to grow closer to Jesus on the way to the aisle, speak to entrepreneurs who can't figure out how to make their passion a full-time career, and serve people who need help pointing their own clients back to Jesus.
It is truly a blessing to be trusted to teach, encourage, and inspire women who have such a love for Christ and His world, and if you're dying to hear more, I'm always game for a good taco or Starbucks dark roast - but in the case we aren't in the same town, here are five things you might not know about me :)
* I'm 50% Finnish. My eyes, my hair, and my family's backyard sauna gives it away like nobody's business.
* The best title I have is Mrs. Rohrer.
* If I could meet one person dead or alive, it would be Jesus.
* My go-to outfit includes only the comfiest work-out gear.
* On my off days, the first thing I do is watch the sunrise while reading a book by Rick Lawrence, Francis Chan, or whatever my Mama recommended.