We're Sinikka & Kristen, the SC Photography Team on mission to encourage your heart when the season of preparation gets hard, remind you to slow down, and walk with you step by step on your journey with practical and spiritual encouragement.
Most days you can find us in a Starbucks line, diving into morning devotionals, or working out (YES! We really are fans of exercise!). We've come to realize that our favorite go-to outfits are anything athleisure, yoga pants and long sweaters work great for both work and mom uniforms!
More than anything, though, we are on fire for serving Christian brides from the proposal to the wedding day, and are so thankful for each and every couple we have the privilege of praying over!
It is truly a blessing to be trusted to teach, encourage, and inspire women who have such a love for Christ and His world!
xx | the cheerleaders in your corner
If you're dying to hear more, I'm always game for a good taco or Starbucks dark roast - but in the case we aren't in the same town, here are five things you might not know about me :)
* I'm 50% Finnish. My eyes, my hair, and my family's backyard sauna gives it away!
* I have been married to my high school sweetheart since May 2015
* My favorite bible verse is Psalm 46:10, which continually gives my heart God's peace no matter the situation...
"Be still and know that I am God."
* On my off days, the first thing I do is watch the sunrise while reading a book by Rick Lawrence, Francis Chan, or whatever my Mama recommended.
* My husband, Alan, and I go to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church in Carmel, Indiana and are involved in the Young Adult community as I am a women's bible study leader and Alan and I are both attendees of a couple's study!
If you're dying to hear more, I'm always game for a good coffee or chips and salsa - but in the case we aren't in the same town, here are five things you might not know about me :)
* Our family dream is to road trip to the Grand Canyon
* My favorite bible verse is Lamentations 3:21-23...
In October 2009, I lost my brother to brain cancer, and the months that followed were the darkest of my life but I had hope because of Jesus. Joy DID come with the morning. Great is His faithfulness, indeed!
* I’ve been married to my middle school sweetheart since August 2005
* My family attends Horizon Christian Fellowship in Indianapolis, where my husband is an associate pastor, overseeing the College and Career ministry and Home Fellowships.
* I serve alongside Jordan however I can-- leading and attending Bible studies, hosting home fellowship, and one on one discipleship with some amazing young women!