SC Photography Intern
SC's new internship program is designed for those that are just getting started in wedding and engagement photography, and want to get their feet wet. Unlike many internships, you will be fully immersed in all aspects of the business and learn exactly what it takes to be a creative entrepreneur. The goal is that once you have completed the internship you are ready to jump into wedding and engagement photography with confidence. This internship program can lead you to a part or full-time position in our company.
- 10-20 hour/w commitment for 10 weeks, starting ASAP
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in Lightroom and Wedding / Portrait Photography
- Previous color correction and retouching experience
- Proactive, motivated, dedicated, and highly detail-oriented
- Owns a laptop and DSLR
- Ready and willing to learn
- Outgoing personality
- Transportation (to meet 1-3x weekly, to get to / from shoots)
- Live in the Indianapolis, IN area
- Passionate about the SC brand
- Assist for engagement / portraits sessions and/or weddings, and monthly brand photo shoots
- Content scheduling for social media channels
- Create new work for your personal portfolio
- Learn business skills necessary for an emerging young photographer
- Gain experience and insights from leading industry professionals
- Perform quality assurance on all images
- Crop / retouch digital images from weddings and engagement sessions
- Flexible work hours
This internship is for those who want to make a living as a photographer or editor. Learn valuable skills in shooting, editing (Basic understanding of Lightroom recommended), and the basics of succeeding as an entrepreneur.
This is an unpaid internship - college credit is available, but you do not have to be a student to apply. If you think you are a good match, please fill out the form and we will be in touch by the end of June!